Friday, November 5, 2010

CRUCIAL CHANGE!

Okay so, many of you will find this very confusing and unnecessary but I just feel like I need and want to do it. So here's the thing, I want to change Elizabeth's and Remy's name. I know you'll all be wondering why. It's because for one thing,I just find the name Elizabeth too long and as for Remy's name, I just find it childish and immature and second the name Elizabeth seems a little old fashion, out of date even. And of course the thing that really bugs me is that: I just don't think the name Elizabeth matches as a couples name with Sid's. So, I so truly hope you guys can catch up with me and I really hope this doesn't confuse or burden you much while reading my story. I hope you guys understand!

PS: This will be the only time I will ever do something like this. Scout's Honor! This will be the only time I will ever do a change to my story this big. So I'm very sorry for my desire to change something so big this far into my story. I really, truly hope you guys understand!

I will give you guys further update about this. I'm not deciding now on their new names. I fear that I might change their names again. So, if you guys have any ideas or anything at all, just comment. :)

The post about their names will soon be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment