Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chapter Two

Right there in that very moment, he was staring at me. And not the friendly, thanks for being a fan kind of stare. It was a down right awkward, have i seen you before? kind of stare. I smiled at him slightly, trying to act like I know what I was doing. But I don't, hell I'm not even sure why I'm doing it. The last time Ive ever actually stared and tried to flirt with another guy was two years ago. Two years before I met the guy who broke and slapped and burned my heart. And luckily enough, he smiled back at me. Yea, I didn't know what I was doing, but whatever I did I was thankful for. Sidney Crosby is damn cute.

"Isabe-" "Yea, Leighton?" I said, blushing and kind of sad that I broke my moment with Sidney Crosby. "He-He, was staring and smiling at you! You lucky bitch!" I just giggled. When I turned my head to see if he was still there, he was. But his attention is not on me anymore. He was talking to someone in a suit. I sighed, kind of sad. It didn't stop me from staring at him though. Was it possible that maybe, just maybe this boy, this superstar/Canadian hockey god noticed me? It wasn't true, can not be true. This kind of things just didn't happen in real life, books and movies yes. But not in reality, because reality; reality is full of bullshit and assholes who cheat on you. NOT Canadian hockey stars who smiles and down-right stares at you for some mysterious unknown reason.

After the game, I decided to hang out with my new friend Leighton. If I wanted to live in Pittsburgh for a long time, I needed to make friends and relationships with anyone or everyone. We went to grab something to eat, I told her about the store I was opening and she offered a hand with anything that I have troubles with. Turns out Leighton is an intern at childrens hospital (interns as in on her way to becoming a surgeon for children)I never really would've guessed. I mean who would've? Here comes Leighton, dressed in skinny jeans, an off shoulder sweatshirt and a leather jacket. No one could have or would've guessed. But I have to admit, it was awesome; being a person who has the talent to save someone's life. That's a great, wonderful thing. And of course I told her that. I really think me and Leighton can become best friends.

This is a wonderful start to my "new life" New friends, a new unreachable crush, a wonderful apartment and a beautiful city, and a new store/job. I made a good decision. Moving to Pittsburgh was a very good decision.

Maybe, just maybe Pittsburgh is better than New York. Just Maybe.


AN: I know it's a little short. But it will get longer and more exciting. I'm still in the getting to know that characters stage. And I'm very, very sorry that I haven't updated since summertime. Trust me guys, I do plan on finishing this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment